The bathroom is a high traffic area of the home and therefore requires some organization now and then to keep it functional, neat and pleasant. If you edit what you keep on hand and delegate new storage areas to keep stuff nearby, but out of sight, you can transform a cluttered space into something lovely. Look in unconventional places such as the kitchen, to come up with solutions to update existing storage solutions.
The bathrooms pictured here are so light and bright, the organization makes them shine! However, if, like me, your bathroom has no window and the glorious morning light illuminates elsewhere, you can still incorporate the same bathroom organization ideas and maybe add a sconce or two to filter in more light!
Start fresh and clean and remove everything. This is a perfect time to get rid of products that have been lingering, empty containers and other accumulated stuff. Give everything a proper scrub while you are at it!
- Use the same-sized containers to unify different products like cotton balls, cotton swabs and makeup wipes
- Look to kitchen shelving to optimize the backside of cupboard doors
- Group hair and skin products in their own baskets for easy access and to minimize counter clutter
- Mix decorative items in with everyday essentials to create a pretty balance
- Hang art that will enhance your morning and nighttime rituals with a little beauty or inspiration
- Install cabinetry to accommodate your products, towels and decorative elements glass doors can showcase neatly grouped items, while solid cabinets can keep mismatched items hidden away!
Take pointers from the well-organized bathrooms shown here and make it pretty! Wallpaper remnants can be put to good use inside cabinets, drawers, and even on the backside of cabinet doors with shelving.
Once the bathroom organization plan is complete, and your bathroom is clutter-free and organized you can freshen it with a single flower in a glass vase or introduce a house plant. And voila! Beauty and function walk off into the sunset together!
- SPONSORED POST: Bathroom Refresh Under $200 – Target Home (apartmenttherapy.com)
- How to Decorate a Small Bathroom & Decorate a Bathroom | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Bathroom Inspirations (atelierdepijp.com)