Image via Decorology
This masculine bedroom showcases proper pops of turquoise in all the right places! I love it for so many reasons I will count them out to you!
1. The geometric pattern of the curtain is repeated in a smaller dose on the bed with a single pillow.
2. The throw at the end of the bed and two of the other pillows are mixed with crisp white bedding with an elegant edging detail.
3. The wall behind the divinely tufted headboard is papered in a non-evasive print.
4. The wall opposite is painted a neutral shade lifted from the wallpaper (or was it vice versa?)
5. The oatmeal wall is home to a lively painting that ties separate pops of turquoise together, as one.
6. The lovely grouping of mini vases include turquoise and introduce green into the mix.
While this room showcases a pop of turquoise you can introduce any bright hue into your bedroom by hiding a little peek of it here and there without making any permanent changes to a neutral backdrop. Turquoise is a fun fresh colour I just can’t get enough of.